This is what you will need to know to successfully complete an application and increase your chances of becoming a moderator on our servers.
- Do NOT email us asking to be a mod when there are no openings posted
- Do NOT email us asking how to become a mod (we expect that you have read this article)
- Do NOT send multiple emails requesting to be a moderator
- Do NOT start a forum thread about why you should be a moderator
- DO show maturity with your in-game actions and posts. Be considerate of others, try to help new players.
- Do NOT spam or promote inappropriate behavior if your application is denied.
- DO continue to work on your interpersonal skills and show maturity within the game. Grow your account and your in game persona regardless if your application is accepted or denied.
- We are looking for someone with patience and someone that can deal with players in many situations.
- Players with a good reputation have a better chance, for the community will accept them easier as staff.
When we are accepting applications, there will be a form for you to fill out. Please complete the entire form and be as honest as possible. If we choose to proceed with your application, you will be contacted via the RoR forums with further instructions.
NOTE: We generally receive a large volume of applications; you will only receive a response if you are selected for the next stage in the selection process. Do NOT send us multiple emails or forms if you have not received a response. Doing so will immediately nullify your application.